Servier Packing Hall, Wicklow, Ireland
Asgard completed the design, supply and installation of this 4,500m2 Cleanroom, which included the high specification Cleanroom Envelope, with some Electrical elements, HVAC grilles, Structural steel elements, etc. Project was completed in a very fast 22 week period from commencement of fit out to completion of clean envelope.
Scope of works
- HVAC – Design, supply and installation of low level return airwalls.
- Electrical – Design, supply and installation of recessed stainless steel service panels, automation of rapid roller, sliding and hinged doors and thier interlocking.
- Ceilings – 4,000m2 of aluminium grid and 500m2 of walk on ceiling panels.
- Partitions – 3,000m2 of flush metal faced fully flush panelling system 50mm thick
- Doorsets – Provision of approx 40 rapid action doors, 5 heremetic sliders, and 30 fully flush hinged doorsets.
- Flooring – 4,200m2 of coloured vinyl floors and 300m2 of trowl on epoxy flooring.
- Interlocking – Design, supply, installation and commissioning of interlocking systems.
- Furniture – Design, manufacture and installation of stainless steel furniture and bump rails.