Gilead, Cork, Ireland
Asgard have completed the design, supply and installation of €3million of Cleanroom Envelope components at the above site, consisting of 5,000m2 of Cleanroom space, which included the high specification Cleanroom Envelope, with some Electrical elements, HVAC grilles, Structural elements, etc. Project was completed in three very short installation phases.
Scope of works
- Electrical – Design, supply and installation of recessed stainless steel service panels, automation of rapid roller doors, sliding and hinged doors and their interlocking.
- Ceilings – 4,500m2 of aluminium honeycomb walk on ceiling panels.
- Partitions – 5,500m2 of flush metal faced fully flush panelling system 50mm thick.
500m2 of glass walls to viewing corridors.
- Doorsets – Provision of approx 40 rapid action doors, 10 haremetically sealed sliding doors, and 30 fully flush hinged doorsets.
- Interlocking – Design, supply, installation and commissioning of various complex interlocking systems.
- Flooring- Many types of flooring supplied such as mipolam vinyls.
- Furniture – Design, manufacture and installation of stainless steel furniture including many items within the Cleanroom areas.